14 February 2011

Bootcamp - Day 3

Before the training:
Before I knew it, the day 3 of the boot camp came in blink of my eyes.

During the training:
I was back to square one – worst performance in the boot camp, and what made it so bad is that I felt worst! I was so ashamed of myself! (TT)
I still had not found a liking to these activities and I still could not break free from liking my comfort zone and familiarity. Mr. P was patient, I s’pose… And the other participants were kind and supportive. I felt kind of embarrassed from time to time, like when they cheered me up and I could finish a set nicely. Though I think it would be good to allow myself a bit surge of pride and the feeling of success. Just a bit… (XP)
They all were just simply kind.

A bit of thoughts:
This time, would I let myself be or feel supported by others, namely the other participants? Or will I get cowardly like I usually do and shove aside their kindness?

After the training:
Sleep was heavenly; I could not get enough of it, and I could not get up on time! *high-level panic*
And my body ached all over, ALL over.

The ugly stuff:
Ah, Sunday finally came.
My body ached deliciously and I could not move much.
After waking up early in the morning, I thought I would give myself a few treat; a chicken burger. A deep-fried chicken burger.
I know I should not have done that, but I could not resist! (>.<)
After that I met my relatives for breakfast. Yes, you heard me right; breakfast, of noodles and meat and mushrooms and iced tea. But then, noodles? After that burger? No, no, no, no, NO! So, I resolved in having the rice cake.
Not much different, I know.
And let’s have warm tea instead of the iced one to warm up these tense muscles.

What it would be for lunch, I wondered. But I knew what it is for dinner; a plate-full of my hometown’s fishcake! YUM! (XP)
Oh well, let’s had Sunday as the indulgence day!
*NOOOOOOOOOO……..*

PS. Sorry folks, I’d do better next time.
Ah, I forgot to eat the fruits!

Update:
Psst, I found out that I would feel good feeling the ache; it means I have worked out hard! And every work out is appreciated! (>.<)

Love,
Lina.

No comments:

Post a Comment