13 February 2011

Bootcamp - Day 2

Training is still a not-so-pleasant affair, to say the least. (-_-‘’)

People said I was doing much better this time; YEAY to me! (XP)
But hopefully I would do much better later on. After all, it is a good feeling to actually able to go through the whole session and still end up in one piece. *grin*

Discoveries:
More endorphin makes you feel reckless!
And laughter bubbled up my chest more often! (XD)

Some thoughts on it:
1. Did I really do better than the previous session?
2. If yes, was it better because I do not want to lose to the others? But I was still left out in lots of stuffs, still doing bad in most of the session. Hmmm… *thinking*
3. Or, was it because I really got fitter? Even after just one session? *thinking harder* Hopefully so… *can’t stop smiling silly*
(XDDD)

Ø  Still feel happy just by thinking about it… *still can’t stop smiling silly* (XD)

Love,
Lina.

No comments:

Post a Comment