13 May 2010

To. My dear friend; O.S.

Old pal, I am sorry…


I was afraid.


Meeting you and your family was a huge step for me.


Via internet is one thing, but I draw the line on meeting ‘off-line’.


I am sorry; I backed-out on our friendship. I have no excuse whatsoever.


I was afraid.


I did not want to be the third party, even though I knew it was ridiculous and impossible.


But please understand that I did not want what happened to me, happened to your family.


It was a huge blow for me, as it would be for anybody else, including your family.


And I am such an awkward person; I did not know how to face you, or your family, in person.


Online, I can freely pour what I want to say, but I am such a goof when it comes to real face-to-face communication.


Those are not excuses though, especially when your family knew and agreed to meet me.


I think she is such a great person, and God bless you with her. ^^


I hope you are alright, pal…


I just recently thinking of blogging again and I saw your blog…


Sorry, I remember how hard it was for you, and I, inconsiderately, backed-out from our friendship.


Sorry.



Sincerely,
Lina.

No comments:

Post a Comment