13 July 2016

Another Apology

Dearie,

If it doesn’t seem like I care, 
I’m sorry

If it doesn’t seem like I care, even for a little bit, 
I’m sorry

If it doesn’t seem like I think about you,
I’m sorry

If it doesn’t seem like I think about you, even for a little bit,
I’m sorry

If it doesn’t seem like I consider you a part of my life,
I’m sorry

If it doesn’t seem like I consider you a part of my life, even for a tiny part,
I’m sorry

Because I do,
A lot.

Maybe our interpretations are different
Maybe our actions are different
Maybe our thoughts are different

But I hope you always remember,
That you matter to me.

I can not express enough,
There is no word,
To make you understand
How you matter.

I know, I know
And I know, you know

Logically, I know.

But sometimes inside,
It hurts when you seem to forget
It hurts,
When you seem to not know,
How I care
It hurts,
When you seem to not listen,
How I care
And it hurts,
When you seem to not care,
How that matters

If it seems like I don’t care,
I’m sorry
I’ll try better

For there is no end
For I hope you don't see an end
For I hope,
We go on


With Love,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment