23 May 2015

Quiet Times

When the world's all quiet
And darkness growing for the night
The hidden creeping, enveloping
The cloak giving way
Temptation threatening

Lips nibbled, caressed
For how long, you sigh on my ear
When the sun rises, don't you ever slip away
Keep coaxing, keep enticing
Nestle your mind on my heart
We'll sway the day away

You whispered trust
In your embrace be free
Invigorate, exhilarate
Let the euphoria consumes
Let go, be possessed

For we are enamoured,
Wistful in amour,
Lustful in love

For we were shaken,
Aghast and terrified,
Petrified
The sharp thrill inflamed
Violent throb provoked

The titter of fingertips
Gleaming eyes, glistening skin
Collar grazed, neck grasped
Hold tight
Drown me in your fire,
Drink the earthy promise
When soaked sheets incites

Heart pierced,
Let yourself in deep

Though hunger never lasts
You let me be,
Left yourself in me
The scar I can never scratch

For the body longs and the heart burns
In the shelter of your affection
The mind turns beastly,
The unseen escapes

For we are able
Tonight or tomorrow
For we are eager

Censor later, or never.



Love,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment