29 August 2013

Love The Night Away

In darkness I spy glimpses
Of people writhing
Of people glancing

These instincts struggle
Grasping to break free
Just one more step to wild oblivion

Is it a wonder people fear?
Is it a wonder people tread to forget?

In my consciousness I resist
In my loneliness I keep

Somebody to touch
Somebody to kiss
This body yearns

Time to kill
Body to feel

The blaring sound provides silence
To fill with gasp and moan

How much temptation can one's heart take?
Lost myself, but not quite.

The pouring drinks,
The blasting beats,
The glimmering lights,
We lost our heads,
And let the hearts take charge
The rhythmic instincts as old as time

Letting go,
Indulge,
In desire as old as time

Is it a wonder people seek to give?

The fog intensifies;
Is it the air?
Is it our breath mingling in the night?

Tirelessly following these instincts into oblivion
Completely losing these minds into temptation

Look
Show
Close
Kiss
Touch
Writhe
To the morning rise...

Oh, so sweet
Oh, so lovely
We are
We are so lovely giving in...

Enjoy the dream 'til the soul's barin'...



Enjoy,
Lina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment