20 December 2011

The Up and Down in Our Tumultuous Relationship

I might never be good enough for some people,
          Even my loved ones,
          But that would not stop me from telling you I care, my love...


When the times get so trying and frustrating,
          I might leave for awhile to regroup,
          But that would not stop me from knowing you care, my love...


When we are bringing out the worst in one another's,
          I might think I have never felt so miserable in my life,
          But that would not stop me from making us our cups of tea, my love...




Because we are we;
          Human beings,
          With our shortcomings,
          And of course, our layers of complexity.


So,
          Let's keep on loving...






With Love,
     Lina.

No comments:

Post a Comment